Last updated: 01/04/2023
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are used to improve the functionality and user experience of a website by remembering your preferences, personalizing content, and providing anonymous tracking data to third-party services like web analytics.
- Personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic
- Enhance the functionality of our website and improve user experience
- Remember your preferences, such as language settings or items added to a shopping cart
- Collect anonymous statistics that help us understand how our website is being used and how we can improve it
3. Types of cookies used on our website
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of our website and cannot be disabled. They ensure basic functionalities and security features, such as remembering your login information or maintaining the integrity of the site.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use our website, for instance, which pages they visit most often and if they encounter any error messages. The data collected is aggregated and anonymous, helping us analyze and improve the performance of our website.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies remember choices you make while browsing our website, such as your preferred language or region, and provide enhanced, personalized features. The information collected by these cookies is anonymous and cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- Targeting/Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver relevant ads and content tailored to your interests. They also help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns by tracking the number of clicks and conversions. The information collected by these cookies is anonymized and cannot be used to identify you personally.
4. Managing your cookie preferences
You can manage your cookie preferences through your web browser settings. Most browsers allow you to:
- View and delete cookies
- Block third-party cookies
- Block all cookies
- Receive notifications when a website wants to set a cookie
Please note that disabling cookies may affect the functionality of our website and your user experience. To learn more about managing cookies in your specific browser, refer to its help documentation or visit the following links for popular browsers:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
6. Contact us